Hello, I'm Kundu 🍀
- Customer incoming through Nginx(NOT Nginx Plus), and Nginx doesn't support failover like ha-proxy.
I'd like to use dns-failover for stable service.
[Route53] - [Health checks]
- Set your Name
- Select what to monitor, I select Endpoint
- Endpoint setup
- Public IP address for each Nginx
- Host name (I add this '/etc/nginx/conf.d/443_health.conf' --> server_name health.mydomain.com)
- HTTPS (443)
- Path for Nginx (in my case: /etc/nginx/html/status/health.html)
- set health.html ( $ echo "alive" > health.html )
- Set String matching 'Yes'
- Search string 'alive', I already set 'STEP 3-5'
- Set Health checker regions
Now I have 2 Health checks
[Route53] - [Hosted zones]
Add 2 Record Sets
Edit Record Set each.
- Routing Policy is up to you. (Multiplevalue Answer,
- Health Check to Associate must same IP address (Alias Values)
'Infra' 카테고리의 다른 글
|S3에 SQS notification event 추가할때 권한 설정 (0)||2020.06.26|
|AWS의 Cloudwatch와 CloudTrail의 차이 (0)||2020.06.01|
|Route53 DNS health check (for Nginx) (0)||2019.12.20|
|Setting Logstash amazon_es output (0)||2019.11.04|
|EC2 instance prevent termination (KR) (0)||2019.07.26|
|EC2 instance Change Source Dest Check 옵션 (0)||2019.06.28|